Aim: Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Close your eyes. Learning to feel your body can calm your troubled mind.
- You can even ponder upon specific questions like “What sensations do I feel in my hand?”.
- Take time to notice your thoughts and let go of them. [letting go of them: may be hard initially]
- Keep taking deep breath, slowly.
- Give yourself up. Your wants, your wishes, your desires & your dreams.
- Silence can teach you to be happy with less. Pick something that’s weighing you down and let it go.
You will feel a connection, a deep stillness. A deep peace. A deep knowing.
As I am also new to this practice, lets discuss more on it together in comments, after at least one week of practicing.
“I’ve begun to realize that you can listen to silence and learn from it. It has a quality and a dimension all its own.”The Chosen